volume 79, issue 46, P560-560 1998
DOI: 10.1029/98eo00412
View full text
|
|
Share

Abstract: I am a biased reviewer. Last spring, I purchased nine copies of The Electrical Nature of Storms, five for my research group and four for our department library. In August, AGU sent me my 10th copy to review and said that I could keep it. So I have 1 % of the initial printing and invite you to acquire the remaining 99%. This book developed from the authors' two decades of experience divided between the National Severe Storms Laboratory in Norman, Oklahoma, and the meteorology and physics departments at the Uni…

Expand abstract

Search citation statements

Order By: Relevance

Paper Sections

0
0
0
0
0

Citation Types

0
0
0

Publication Types

Select...

Relationship

0
0

Authors

Journals