2020
DOI: 10.4025/actascianimsci.v43i1.50990
View full text
|
|
Share

Abstract: The present work evaluated the effects of feeding graded levels of whole cottonseed on reproductive parameters of Red Sokoto bucks. Twenty Red Sokoto bucks were used for the experiment. After a 14-day pre-treatment period, bucks were assigned for 90 days to one of four isonitrogeneous treatments: control (diet A); 0 mg kg-1 of total gossypol, (diet B); 15% mg kg-1 of total gossypol, (diet C); 30% mg kg-1 of total gossypol and (diet D); 45% mg kg-1 of total gossypol. The mean percentage sperm gross motility was…

Expand abstract