volume 2, issue 8, PS579-S580 2007
DOI: 10.1097/01.jto.0000283690.59776.bb
View full text
|
|
Share

Abstract: by PET/CT scan. No difference in staging was seen in 26 cases (37%). 3 cases (4%) could not be assessed because of incomplete records. In 19 out of 67 cases (28%) PET/CT scan changed the management decision from radical to palliative treatment and in 11 cases (17%) the management changed from palliative to radical treatment. Overall the difference in staging led to a change in management in 30 patients (45%). Congruent results were seen in 37 cases (55%). Conclusion:This was a small retrospective study. Howeve…

Expand abstract

Search citation statements

Order By: Relevance

Citation Types

0
0
0

Paper Sections

0
0
0
0
0

Publication Types

0
0
0
0

Relationship

0
0

Authors

Journals