2009
DOI: 10.17986/blm.2009142694 View full text |Buy / Rent full text
|
|

Abstract: This presented case is related with carbon monoxide poisonings of three members of a four-member family, who works as janitors in an apartment building, and as a heating system employee in another apartment building in Eskisehir, in a twoweek time lapse. The case developed when the father, who works as a janitor and heating system employee, was found fainted first time, together with his 4-four year old daughter, and second time together with his 12-year-old son in front of the heating boiler of the apartment … Show more

Help me understand this report

Search citation statements

Order By: Relevance
Select...
0
0
0

Publication Types

Select...

Relationship

0
0

Authors

Journals