2018
DOI: 10.32505/ihtiyath.v2i1.689
View full text
|
Sign up to set email alerts
|
Share

Abstract: This study aims to determine the analysis of factors that influence customer decisions in choosing a Syari’ah Bank in Banda Aceh City partially or simultaneously. This study uses 100 customers as samples. The results showed that cultural factors, social factors, personal factors and psychological factors have a significant effect on customer decisions in choosing a Sharia Bank in Banda Aceh City, as evidenced by the results of the research showing the percentage of 81.6% and the remaining 18.4% influen…

Expand abstract

Search citation statements

Order By: Relevance

Citation Types

0
0
0

Paper Sections

0
0
0
0
0

Publication Types

0
0
0
0

Relationship

0
0

Authors

Journals